Centralise and simplify the management of leads, opportunities, customer contacts and much more with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Getting a CRM system can feel like a big step, but over 65% of organisations choose to adopt one within their first five years of operation.
A CRM system can introduce more efficient ways of achieving your operational goals. It can also help you to make better sense of your data, providing you tangible business intelligence you can use to shape activities to be more successful.
If this has your interest, read our other reasons of why use a CRM system.
Why use a CRM?: Key benefits
- Centralise customer information, with the ability to access powerful business intelligence about your organisation simply and easily.
- Manage and monitor customer and prospect communication, whether conducted by phone, email, social media, post, or face-to-face.
- Simplify processes for managing leads, producing professional quotes, providing support and delivering high-quality service.
- Assign jobs, leads or tasks to team members and track progress at every step.
- Monitor and manage the effectiveness of marketing and sales campaigns.
- Effectively report and monitor and improve the performance of your organisation.
How a CRM benefits your business
Manage your information to get a clearer understanding of your customers. Important information such as key relationships, orders, invoices, sales opportunities, ongoing projects, contact history, documents and notes can all be displayed under one screen. In addition, external data such as social networking, industry news and location maps can be included for additional intelligence.
A CRM allows you to manage both prospect and client sales cycles. Sales pipeline management provides more accurate forecasting, helps you to understand win/loss ratios, and allows you to produce fully customisable charts and reports to keep you informed at all times.
A professional CRM will allow your team to easily create professional marketing emails and content, target the right contacts with dynamic content, and manage campaigns. As well as integrating seamlessly with 3rd party marketing software and solutions, a good CRM also gives you a complete overview of the success of marketing campaigns meaning that you can maximise your effectiveness.
Manage your field operatives more effectively and efficiently. Simplify jobs planning based on operatives' skills, travel and proximity to their next job. Store key customer information in your CRM for operatives to access in the field, including access to job instructions or guidance.
Why choose a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the software giant's CRM solution. Along with fulfilling all the tasks above, Dynamics 365 comes with the following benefits:
Full range of CRM functionality
A Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM provides users with a fully integrated and well-tested suite of tools, designed to serve all areas of your business.
A Dynamics 365 CRM solution is configurable to provide users with a customisable interface to fit your organisation's processes. Regardless of how your organisation performs lead qualification, creation of quotations, customer management, or business services, Dynamics 365 can be tailored to work the way you do.
Mobility and security
Microsoft Dynamics 365 empowers mobile working. As a cloud-based solution, staff have access to your CRM anywhere, ensuring they stay connected to key data. You can also be sure your CRM is secure, thanks to Microsoft's industry-leading security.
A Dynamics 365 CRM provides managers with real-time, customisable dashboards and charts that offerkey business insights and intelligence. From sales pipelines and forecasts, to accounts, service SLAs and campaign effectiveness, Dynamics 365 provides a bird's-eye view of your organisation’s performance in a way that's quick and easy to understand.
Ease of integration
Dynamics 365 is designed to integrate with other tools such as accounting software, email marketing applications, websites, and client portals. This means all your key data can be seen in one centralised location. It also integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint and Office 365, bringing additional benefits and efficiencies to all of these areas.
Why choose Akita to implement your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM?
- Akita develops complete CRM solutions for businesses across all industries.
- Our team will proactively work with you to get the most from your Dynamics 365 CRM, ensuring it fits with your business model and makes your organisation more efficient.
- Full integration of all your applications to streamline your business systems.
- Choose from either hosted CRM or a traditional server solution, depending on your requirements.
- Ongoing support, plus training, updates and future developments.
To discuss a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solution further, or to request a demo, please get in touch.