Alongside Microsoft Dynamics, Akita is also a Microsoft PowerApps developer. We create custom and cost-effective app solutions powered by Dynamics 365, SharePoint and other data sources.
What is Microsoft PowerApps?
PowerApps is Microsoft's solution for creating custom mobile applications in a fast and cost-efficient way. Apps can be designed for any purpose but can be highly beneficial when tailored for business requirements.
PowerApps can help to increase the productivity of an organisation by simplifying common or repetitive tasks. It can be linked to Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online or other sources to allow data to sync between apps and these platforms.
Using your business data to power your apps, the possible uses of apps are near limitless.
Benefits of PowerApps
Microsoft PowerApps simplifies the design and creation of apps. The benefits of working with the platform include:
- Flexibility – Apps will run on a variety of devices including phones, tablets and PCs
- Customisation - Apps can be designed to organisational specifications, including incorporating company branding and styling
- Fast development – Without the need for extensive custom coding, PowerApps can be designed quickly, in turn reducing costs
- On- and offline – PowerApps solutions can work with or without an internet connection. App data will then sync once a connection is established
- Cost-effective & secure – PowerApps solutions are much cheaper than other custom-coded apps, and safer to integrate with your sensitive data
While linking to SharePoint or Dynamics 365 can increase organisational benefits, PowerApps does not require either solution to run and can operate as a standalone product.
PowerApps can deliver wide range of solutions. Ideas for apps include:
- Visitor sign-in & virtual receptionist
- Contact/lead capture solution for events
- Task checklists for field service workers
- roduction monitoring solution
- Fault logging app for field operatives
Discover how we have used Microsoft PowerApps to deliver a fleet management solution in this case study.
As an experienced PowerApps developer, we can deliver bespoke app solutions that meet your organisation's needs. If you've got the idea of what you need, we'll make it happen.
We’ll start by reviewing the way your organisation works. We'll then design and create a solution that meets your requirements and is styled to your organisation’s branding.
We can then create a sync between your PowerApps solution and your chosen data source, whether that’s Dynamics 365, SharePoint or another platform.
All apps are then carefully tested to ensure that they not only work as intended but will work effortlessly in the field.
To discuss PowerApp development solutions, please get in touch.