Make service delivery and customer relations simple with Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 at the centre of your operations, you can run your service-focused business in a smarter way.
By implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service and Dynamics 365 for Customer Service together, you'll be able to schedule and undertake end-to-end service tasks with greater ease. And if used right, you'll be able to improve customer satisfaction and retention as well.
Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for service industries
A combined solution of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service and Dynamics 365 for Customer Service can open up a world of possibilities for improving the delivery of service. With a Dynamics 365 for service solution at the core of operations, your organisation will be able to:
- Monitor real-time logistics and staff levels to be able to efficiently meet customer demand.
- Create new efficiencies through smart planning requirements based on staff skills, geography and more.
- Follow track of your staff and resources with live tracking.
- Keep customers informed via automated SMS or email when they can expect their service.
- Channel all communications methods through Dynamics 365 to create a joined-up approach to client relations, improving customer service and ensuring you never miss a thing.
How Microsoft Dynamics 365 can benefit service industries
By improving your field and customer services, organisations can create new time efficiencies. By using Microsoft Dynamics 365 to improve procedures and provide necessary information to staff, customer request resolution times will increase. This means that more issues can be dealt with in less time, making staff more efficient and thereby reducing business costs.
Solving issues faster using Microsoft Dynamics 365 can also improve customer relations. Service staff will not only be able to access more customer information faster with Dynamics 365, they'll be able to personalise support to that specific customer. This means more customers are kept happy and more business is retained.
Contact us for a demo or for any questions about implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for service industries.