Put Dynamics 365 at the centre of your operations for less.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for charities and non-profit organisations can help with the day-to-day management of charitable activities. From managing donation databases to automating staff rotas, charities can find a range of operational benefits in adopting a CRM or ERP solution delivered in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Licensing Dynamics 365 for Charities
Charities and non-profit organisations with registered status can also take advantage of reduced Microsoft licensing costs for Dynamics 365 and a range of other Microsoft products. Enjoy Dynamics 365's advanced functionality that meets all the needs of your organisation for a fraction of the cost:
- Simplify resource management and staff rotas with automated diaries and approval systems.
- Store details of charity donors, track communications and engagement across multiple channels and follow the result of fundraising activities.
- Follow social sentiment around your latest campaigns and communications to check it has had a positive response.
- Manage accounts accurately based on real-time turnover information.
- Improve the management of premises or shops with the ability to report issues and track resolution progress.
Contact us to find out more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for charities and non-profit organisations.