Put Microsoft Dynamics 365 at the centre of your charitable operations for less.
Microsoft Dynamics for charities and non-profit organisations can help with the day-to-day management of charitable activities. From managing donation databases to automating staff rotas, charities can find a range of operational benefits in adopting a CRM or ERP solution delivered in Microsoft Dynamics.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics for Charities
By using Microsoft Dynamics, Akita can help charities to achieve more efficient organisational management. Microsoft Dynamics can help charities and non-profit organisations to:
- Simplify resource management and staff rotas with automated diaries and approval systems.
- Manage member lists, beneficiaries and event attendees.
- Track fundraising campaigns and communications across all channels.
- Manage accounts accurately based on real-time fundraising information.
- Improve the management of premises or shops, report issues and track resolution progress.
If you're looking to understand more of the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics for charities, we'll be happy to go into more detail on a demo.
Licensing Microsoft Dynamics for Charities
Charities and non-profit organisations with registered status can also take advantage of reduced Microsoft licensing costs for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business Central and a range of other Microsoft products.
Akita is a certified Microsoft partner so can help you enjoy Microsoft Dynamics' advanced functionality for a fraction of the cost. We'll also be able to help you with Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft SharePoint licensing if you wish.
To discuss Microsoft Dynamics solutions for charities and non-profit organisations please get in touch.