Take accountancy and financial management to the next level with deeper insight into your numbers.
introChoose Dynamics 365 for accountancy and finances and streamline your operations today.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides a scalable and secure solution on which to build your finance or accounting systems. Be confident in choosing Microsoft Dynamics 365, knowing that the solution can grow with your organisation, no matter how big it gets. And as Dynamics 365 is hosted in Microsoft's cloud setup, you're guaranteed that your data will be secure and accessible when you need it.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 can also be used to supplement your existing finance setup. Combining your existing accountancy software with your CRM or ERP can allow for the cross flow of data. This can create a seamless workflow that runs from your sales department through to invoice chasing, all automated under Dynamics 365.
Organisations can also enjoy a full range of other bespoke Dynamics 365 for finance silos available, designed with the needs of finance departments in mind.
Dynamics 365 for Accountancy & Financial Services
Akita can setup your new Dynamics 365 finance instance or overhaul existing instances if they no longer meet the mark. We can tailor it to work in the same way your finance or accounting team work, whether that's integrating specific tax protocols or sorting automated currency conversion for work billed across multiple territories.
We can also integrate your accountancy or financial software, such as Sage and IRIS, into your Dynamics 365 setup. In doing so you'll maximise the functionality of Dynamics 365 for accountancy and finance, getting a more complete picture of your numbers. You'll also unlock additional options to automate your processes and generate new working efficiencies.
- Get a tighter grip on your numbers and create automatic workflows for issuing invoices or when they are overdue.
- Visualise cash flow accurately, letting management know when to make investments or when to save.
- Record customer communications, including emails and phone calls, against their Dynamics accounts records for more in-depth customer account management.
- Track a business’ performance against its KPIs and ascertain whether they are the right measures for success.
- Automate the accounting process, generating time savings.
Contact us to find out more more about Dynamics 365 for accountancy.